Refund Transfer 1
The Refund Transfer fee is $39.95 with a $10 subsequent deposit fee.
Choose what’s best for your business from our suite of Easy Advance options!
Easy Advance Options
Easy Advance Plus2
Offer a $6,000, $4,500, $3,000, $2,000, $1,500 $1,000 or $500 advance based on the taxpayer’s net refund.
- Shared cost between taxpayer and ERO.
- Customers choose their loan amount.
- Available to new and returning EROs.
Easy Advance Office Pay3
- $500 to $3,000 loan amounts.
- No additional charge to taxpayer.
- Customers choose their loan amount.
preACK Easy Advance4
- Offer an advance before e-file starts!
- Issue money to your approved customers at the beginning of January before the IRS even opens.
- Add-on to any Easy Advance program offered by your software.
Additional Easy Advance Details
- EROs must enroll to offer.
- Easy Advance is available through February.
- Add on preACK Easy Advance if you want to start offering before e-file begins.
- The Easy Advance loan application is built into your software.
1. A Refund Transfer is a fee-based product offered by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC. A Refund Transfer Fee and all other authorized amounts will be deducted from the taxpayer’s tax refund. Pricing and rebates vary by software.
2. Easy Advance Plus losses in excess of 5% may result in forfeiture of ERO incentives.
3. Easy Advance Office Pay losses in excess of 3% may result in forfeiture of ERO incentives.
4. There will be a charge to the ERO for each approved preACK Easy Advance.
5. The NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card is issued by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. A Monthly Fee, transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account.
PayDash makes check printing easy!
Bank check is available for select programs. See product details for terms.
Taxpayers can receive notification when checks are ready to print in your office.
Customers can pick up their check from the safety and convenience of your office.
Check stock with our bank logo and contact information for easy verification 24/7 shipped to you when you sign up!
Heading: Several affordable and convenient check cashing options at Wells Fargo, Walmart, H-E-B, and Grocery & Convenience Stores
Customers with an existing account will not have to return to your office to pick up a check with this convenient method of payment.
ACH processing may take up to an additional one to four days for the financial institution to post the refund to the taxpayer’s personal checking or savings account.
A good way to avoid check cashing fees or delays caused by a customer’s bank putting an extended hold on a deposited check.
Netspend Visa Prepaid Card
Give clients access to their refund with a Netspend Visa Prepaid Card and there’s no waiting for a paper check.1
Card use subject to card activation and ID verification1.
As an ERO, a Netspend Visa Prepaid Card allows you to:
- Earn as much as a $15 rebate2 for each Refund Transfer3 funded to a card4.
- Increase customer retention.
- Save time and money on in-office check printing costs.
- Receive sales rebates.
- Improve operational efficiencies associated with issuing checks and responding to customer requests about refund status.
Your customers who direct deposit their tax refund to a Netspend Visa Prepaid Card:
- Avoid waiting for a paper check1.
- Receive a text5 or email when their refund is deposited.
- Eliminate check cashing fees on those funds (fees & terms apply to use the card).
- Reduce worry about lost or stolen paper checks.
What else does a Netspend Visa Prepaid Card offer your customers?
- Direct deposit for payroll and government benefits.
- Cash back rewards6 on select purchases.
- Over-the-counter cash withdrawals up to $5,000.
- Ability to load checks7 to a Card Account using the Netspend Mobile App5.
Enroll today to offer the Netspend Visa Prepaid Card!
- Indicate on your ERO application that you want to offer Netspend Visa Prepaid Cards.
- The cards, issuing instructions and marketing kit will be sent separately from your regular shipment of tax season materials.
Netspend Visa Prepaid Card Marketing Kit:
- Includes: counter mat, table tents, tip sheets and cardholder welcome kits.
- Cards and marketing materials should arrive by the second week of January.
- If you haven’t received your materials or need to order additional, please contact Republic Bank.
1- Faster access claim is based on comparison of a disbursement via direct deposit to a mailed paper check. For up-to-date information from the IRS, visit www.irs.gov/refunds.
2- An ERO office will receive a rebate of $10 for each Netspend Card, up to 10 (ten) cards, or $15 if the office volume is 11 (eleven) or greater, for all cards issued and funded by a Refund Transfer with at least $50 between January 1, 2021 – May 31, 2021 (the “promotional period”). This offer is from Republic Bank & Trust Company. Netspend or Visa are not affiliated in any way with this offer and do not endorse or sponsor this offer.
3- A Refund Transfer is a fee-based product offered by Republic Bank & Trust Company, member FDIC. A Refund Transfer Fee and all other authorized amounts will be deducted from the taxpayer’s tax refund. Pricing and rebates vary by software.
4- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account.
5- Netspend does not charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
6- Netspend Payback RewardsSM is an optional program. You may opt-out at any time by visiting your Netspend Payback Rewards Summary Page at your Online Account Center. Reward offers are based on individual shopping habits. Cash back rewards are credited to your Card Account and are not available in the form of a check or other direct payment method. See the program FAQs and Terms and Conditions in your Online Account Center for additional details about how and when you get rewarded. Program sponsor: Netspend Corporation. Republic Bank & Trust Company and Visa are not affiliated in any way with this offer and do not endorse or sponsors this offer.
The Netspend Visa Prepaid Card is issued by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a registered agent of Republic Bank & Trust Company. This card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Card use is subject to activation, ID verification and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement at republictaxpayer.com/terms for details. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
© 2021 Global Payments Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Global Payments is the federally registered U.S. service mark of Global Payments Inc. Netspend is the federally registered U.S. service mark of Netspend Corporation. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.
Check Cashing Options
PayDash makes it easy for your customers to take advantage of these affordable and convenient check cashing options!
All Republic Bank locations cash all TRS checks for no fee.
All Wells Fargo branches cash Republic Bank’s Wells Fargo checks up to $9,500 for a flat fee of usually $7.50.
At your request, we can help you establish a check cashing agreement with a local bank in your area. To get started, log into your account and submit the Check Cashing Assistance Form under the Support menu option.
At Walmart, checks $1,000.01 to $7,500 can be verified automatically and cashed for $8. Cashing a check less than $1,000 costs $4.
The check limit at Walmart in Connecticut is $2,500 and in Florida the check limit is $2,000. Check cashing available at participating Walmart stores through April 30th.
At over 250 H-E-B grocery stores throughout Texas, checks up to $3,000 can be cashed for a $3 fee, checks over $3,000 up to $5,000 for a 1% fee and checks over $5,000 up to $9,500 for a 2% fee.
Grocery Chains & Convenience Stores
Our check data is also integrated with a network of regional grocery chains and convenience stores throughout the country with various limits and fees. Contact your local store for details about their Certegy check cashing arrangement.